October Speaker: Juan Ramirez, Marcelita’s Cookies
Topic: Wowing Your Customers
Are you ready to wow your best customers, and stand out from the competition, with a unique and memorable holiday gift that they will remember? There are only 5 weeks left before December arrives and if you are not ready with your corporate gifts, come and we will help you be ready on time!
In this session, you will learn:
• Why gourmet gifts are increasing in popularity and the most fashionable gifts.
• The 80/20 rule to select your clients corporate gifts.
• An effective and easy approach to prepare your client list.
• What about Referral Partners, High-potential Prospects, Family & Friends.
• When is the best time to send your corporate gifts
• Tips to make sure your gifts arrive on time for the holidays and more!
A special raffle prize:
To make this PowerLunch more fun, we will raffle two 1-dozen gift boxes of delicious Marcelita’s Cookies: one gift box prize for the attendees at Park Plaza; and the other prize for the remote attendees. Bring your business cards!
About the Speaker:
Juan The Cookie Man is the founder of delicious Marcelita’s Cookies, a family owned and operated company. He and his wife, Marcelita, specialize in unique and memorable corporate gifts that will wow your customers. Each gift is personalized with a thank you card, your corporate logo, portrait, and personal message. The packaging is an elegant Hispanic design presentation and your gifts are delivered to any city in the country.
For more information, please go to: www.MarcelitasCookies.com