Don Hoffer, of Hoffer Insurance at Park OffiCenter is our Success feature this month. Don is a three time recipient of the 5-Star Award for Service Excellence, winning in 2010, 2011 & 2012! Twin Cities Business only gives this award to service providers with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, reputation in the industry, and a record of good corporate citizenship. We are proud to celebrate the on-going success of Hoffer Insurance with Don this month! Learn more at www.donhofferinsurance.com and read on to learn a bit more about Don.
1) What would you like people to know about you and your business? We put our Clients’ needs first. We listen and provide options to empower them.
2) Where did you get the idea for your business? My Cousin Jim – 26 years ago.
3) What makes your business unique? We provide guidance and choice while managing cost.
4) What is your ‘elevator speech’? Hoffer Insurance offers local representation at the best possible price with personal service.
5) What are the keys to your success? Enthusiasm, Patience, Knowledge and Expertise can be a reality.
6) What is the one piece of advice you’d like to give to others about running a business? Change is constant. Flexible people are the ones that survive and flourish.
7) How long have you been at OffiCenters? Which location? Park OffiCenter, three years.
8) How has your relationship with OffiCenters changed your business? We have locked in expenses and increased revenue. My OffiCenter Staff is committed and makes it all work. They are my greatest asset.
9) If you could work from anywhere under the sun, where would you choose? Kauai, Hawaii
10) Tweet, Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook? Yes, and Yelp too.
11) What piece of technology can you not live without? My iPhone.
12) What is one of your favorite quotes? “I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
13) Who has been an inspiration in your life? My spouse, Kim.
14) When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you use it? READ, READ, READ!
15) If you had a long weekend with unlimited funds, where would you go? Dublin, Ireland.
16) If you could be any fictional character, whom would you choose and why? Marvel Comics – Wolverine, he won’t pick a fight but never loses and protects his family and friends.
17) What is your favorite restaurant in Minnesota? Benihana – Golden Valley, MN.
18) What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? I did it my way!
19) If you could paint a picture what would you paint and why? Top down convertible, racing down an unknown highway, smiling; looking for adventure.
20) What is the best way for people to find out more about you and your business? Website at www.donhofferinsurance.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, Phone, Cell Phone, Yelp, Email, FAX, Call Me or Just Stop In!